Sunday 14 October 2018

The child inside me

I knew life wasn't that easy... But I thought as a child ... I lived as a child... I grew and m still a child... Deep down I know I should grow up... But my heart is scared of loosing faith in goodness... still want to get happy seeing colours... still want to cry when my heart can't carry the load... still want to hug someone until I feel safe.... want to listen to the songs and be lost until I want to comeback... still want to sit by the window and see the clouds forming different shapes and the sky changing colours...

dance in rain without thinking of anything... laugh loud... sing to my mood....

I do all of it... But every now and then someone or the other wants me to grow up like they want... Why does someone have to live by what the society has deemed being mature or grown up....

Isn't maturity to understand that be happy and never hurt another... Isn't it to live with the rule that your decisions should never effect someone else.... For me that's growing up....

I feel me singing or loving rain or colours are not going to hurt anyone.... So be it.... The child inside me loves the feeling of love... That's in love with love...and still knows the value of goodness....

I would say stay good at your heart... And let your heart love that child inside you... Cuz that's who brings goodness in us......❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment