Sunday 14 October 2018

Lesson life should learn too

It seemed a ray of hope touched my eyes..  My eyes were wide open.. it was not a dream.. it felt as if an unanswered pyarer suddenly was heard... It was just the hope that kept me going... I smiled, bloomed, lived for some more....

But life suddenly again turned up side down... Why is it that good time stays for just so much... Why is it not balanced out with the way sad times stay.... One day life might learn to balance it while giving us lessons to balance our life....

How is it that this super power forgets to reward the hard work a person puts in to keep it together... A saying gave me something to be proud of... God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soilder...

Does that justify the pain one goes through... Everyone has got one life so isn't it a person's desire to see some good time before his life ends or he should die fighting....

I don't get it... Why does this still doesn't justify... It's planned by god... So why is it unfair.... I will wait to see if I hear something from him for it make sense to me...😊 May Love win...May Hurt dispare... Hope lives in ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment